How chemical peels work to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin
Chemical peels are a facial treatment designed to enhance the appearance of the skin by utilizing a chemical solution for exfoliation. At Resplendent Day Spa of Long Beach, California, we provide only the highest quality products to ensure the best possible results for our clients. Our selection of control corrective GM Collin, Bioskin professional skin care offers a diverse range of chemical peels that effectively rejuvenate your skin, leaving you with a radiant and youthful complexion.
What are the benefits of chemical peels for enhancing the facial skin?
Investing in chemical peels is a great way to improve your skin’s overall health and appearance. They can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve the texture and tone of your skin, and reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Plus, regular chemical peels can help prevent future damage and keep your skin looking youthful and radiant. Our peels range in strength from mild to intense, each with its own benefits.
- Lactic Acid Peel. The Lactic Acid Peel is perfect for sensitive skin, as it gently exfoliates and moisturizes.
- Salicylic Acid Peel. Our Salicylic Acid Peel is excellent for oily or acne-prone skin, as it helps unclog pores and reduce inflammation.
- Glycolic Acid Peel. The Glycolic Acid Peel is ideal for those with sun damage or fine lines, as it helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and promotes collagen production.
- Jessner and TCA peels. If you want dramatic results quickly, Jessner and TCA peels are an option with about a week of downtime.
- BioRePeelC13 (Blue/Gold/Combination). This peel is great for all skin types and areas of the body while not putting your social plans on hold! This peel has no downtime.
More about the BioRePeelC13 treatment
The BioRePeelC13 has many benefits. Patients can obtain a series of four to six sessions depending on the skin and conditions to be treated. The peel is $350 and can be added with microneedling with mesotherapy for an extra $150. Also, our team can spot-treat with the gold treatment on top of the blue for hyperpigmentation concerns.
- Treatment 1 is the blue peel on the face every seven days for four to six treatments.
- Treatment 2 is the addition of microneedling with mesotherapy after the peel. We must wait 14 days after microneedling for the subsequent treatment.
- Treatment 3 is the blue peel only.
- Treatment 4 is the blue peel with another microneedling with a mesotherapy session.
The BioRePeel can include dermaplaning before or microneedling with mesotherapy after to treat a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Skin that lacks radiance
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores skin elasticity
- Stimulates collagen production
- Firms the skin
- Reduces acne scarring
- Resurfaces the skin
- Reduces the appearance of imperfections
How much do chemical peels cost?
Our peels at Resplendent Day Spa range in cost from $190 to $700, depending on the strength and type of peel. While this may seem like a significant investment, the benefits of chemical peels far outweigh the cost.
Your skin is an investment, and taking care of it now will help you look and feel your best for years to come!
Call Resplendent Day Spa to learn more about your options for skin care services. Call (562) 685-8050 to request an appointment at 2801 East Spring Street, Suite #120. We serve local patients in the surrounding cities of Los Alamitos, Bellflower, Lakewood, Cerritos, Carson, Rossmoor, Seal Beach, and Belmont Shore, CA.